1 Priority Environmental Services is pleased to announce the formation of its new company-wide division
1 Priority Coating & Bridge Painting.
This coating and bridge painting division began operations in 2020 and is overseen by Division Manager Clay Bennett, a 31-year veteran of the bridge painting industry.
Certifications, expertise and industry experience include:
- SSPC C-5 Competent Person for Deleading of Industrial Structures
- SSPC QP-1 and QP-2 certification programs
- Hazard Recognition Training
- Estimating and sales for state and federally funded bridge painting projects in 12 states.
- Project management and daily schedules
- Negotiating and securing contracts
- Development and implementation of company and field management safety programs
- Development and maintenance of quality control programs
We can lead abate bridges and other structures. After abatement we can recoat with the appropriate coating or paint.
Bridge & structure painting
We offer new steel painting. We also offer new and existing concrete painting. This includes all types of blasting and prep needed to meet the specification.
Suspended Scaffolding & Temporary work platforms
We offer cable and decking type work platforms/scaffolds for under bridge access over water or elevated structures.
Encapsulation & Overcoating
We can abate or encapsulate/overcoat bridges and other structural steel. We offer hand tool spot abatement and water blasting to meet all specifications for restoration or aesthetic.